Take a look to the updates applied through regular maintenance on Wednesday, January 31, 2024. The patch notes were translated from Korean from the official website, so we apologize for any translation errors.
Milestone: The boundary between Courage and Cowardice
A siege is underway to determine the first ‘Lord of the Stonegard Castle’
- ‘Siege War: Stonegard Castle’ will be held from February 2nd (Friday) to February 4th (Sunday) at 21:00 (Korean time), divided as follows.
|February 2nd (Fri) 21:00
|Kalis, Aaron, Stoneguard
|February 3 (Sat) 21:00
|Asota, Crimson, Einar
|February 4th (Sunday) 21:00
|Da Vinci, Luna, Fonsine, Berkant
Equipment’s offensive and defensive stats have been integrated and improved
- The attack stats of the equipment have been integrated and the defense stats have been raised accordingly.
- The efficiency of investable stat points has been increased according to character growth.
■ Adjusting equipment stats
- Attack stats have been integrated into the equipment’s minor stats and characteristics.
|Close Range Hit, Long Range Hit, Magical Hit
|Close Range Critical Hit, Ranged Critical Hit, Magical Critical Hit
|Close Range Heavy Attack, Long Range Heavy Attack, Magical Heavy Attack
- The defense stats has been increased in the equipment’s minor stats and characteristics.
|Close Range Endurance, Long Range Endurance, Magical endurance
|Close Range Evasion, Long Range Rvasion, Magical Evasion
- The stats of some high-end and rare grade equipment that have the same or similar secondary stats have been changed due to the attack stats integration.
|Shaman’s Cloak / Crude Flame Band / Crude Wind Band / Crude Wave Band
|Sophia’s Strength Ring / Robert’s Focus Ring / Rutaine’s Mysterious Ring
※ The effects of sets 2 and 3 have also been changed.
■ Character stats
> The minimum and maximum damage per point have been increased by 20%.
> Maximum vitality per point increased from 30 to 45.
> Increased vitality regeneration per point from 1.5 to 3.75.
> Maximum mana per point increased from 30 to 45.
> The minimum and maximum damage per point have been increased by 20%.
■ NPC changes
- Accuracy and critical hits of all monsters have slightly increased in line with the increased defensive capabilities of the equipment options.
The occupation period for the Boonstones/Riftstones has been changed
- The schedule for the conquest of Boonstones and Riftstones is fixed to 11 PM (Korean time).
- The re-run cycle of the occupation war is changed.
■ Boonstone/Riftstone Cycle
- All Boonstones and Riftstones in the server are fixed to 11 PM (Korean time).
- The re-run cycle for all Boonstones and Riftstones Conquest Battles will be changed as follows.
|6-day cycle / 11 p.m.
|4-day cycle / 11 p.m.
※ Due to changes in the scheduling method before occupation, the Boonstone/Riftstone progress schedule will be reset after the end of regular maintenance, and all Boonstones/Riftstones occupation battles will begin at 11 PM on January 31.
※ The ‘guild’ that is occupying the Boonstone and Riftstone will be maintained, and only the conquest time for the fight will be changed.
■ Notification of occupation progress
- The method of displaying notification messages for the Boonstones/Riftstones Conquest War has been changed.
> When the occupation stone is ‘Abandon’ or the owner has been choosen, a notification is displayed throughout the world.
> If the conquest guild changes while a conquest war is in progress, a notification will only be sent to players within the conquest war.
The effects of some skills have been modified
- Fixed errors in some skills.
- Fixed an issue where some skills were not affected by ‘Buff Duration’.
- The debilitating target mentioned in the [A Shot at Victory] skill tooltip has been changed to ‘the debilitating target I applied.’
- The distance that can be moved to the next target with [Frenzied Sword Dance] has been changed from 12m to 6m.
- Fixed an issue where [Frenzied Sword Dance] could not be used on terrain with elevation differences.
- Fixed an issue where [Umbral Spirit] was applied as secondary weapon damage.
- Fixed an issue where the cooldown time would be reset if the target was killed within 3 seconds of disarming [Camouflage Cloak].
- Fixed an issue where the skill range guide for [Ice Spear] appeared longer than the actual effect.
- Fixed an issue where the recovery effect of [Clay’s Salvation] was applied twice in certain situations.
■ Equipment skills
- Fixed an issue where the cooldown time of [Camouflage Cloak] was not reset when killing an enemy with an attack using ‘event’s Massacre Blade’ while disarming [Camouflage Cloak] or killing an enemy with [Inject Venom].
The combat experience has been improved.
- The change conditions for the skill quick slot set have been improved.
- The display of targeting and combat information has been improved.
- Restrictions have been strengthened to prevent combat effectiveness from being higher than intended by using additional weapons other than the two equipped weapons.
■ Quick Slot Set
- When you sit at a bonfire and receive the ‘Bonfire’s Warmth’, you can freely change the quick slot set, and we have improved it so that skills with cooldown can be released from the quick slot.
- The quick slot set cannot be changed while the toggle slot is in operation.
- The quick slot set cannot be changed while a rechargeable skill is charging.
■ Battle information
- Added an option to view only the harmful effects casted in the target window. (Preferences – Gameplay – Character – Attack)
: The default value is applied as On.
■ Equipment replacement
- The penalty time for not being able to use skills when changing equipment during battle has been changed from 5 seconds to 15 seconds.
Rewards for Dynamic events and field dungeons have been changed.
- The Marind reward provided in the Peace Zone event has been changed.
- Ranking rewards for dynamic events have been lowered.
- The drop probability of ‘Marind’ in field dungeons has been increased.
■ Dynamic events
- The Marind reward provided in the Peace Zone event has been changed to a Improvement/Training Books of the same grade/quantity.
- The Marind/Improvement/Training Books reward provided as a ranking reward in dynamic events has been reduced to 66% of the previous level.
■ Field Dungeon
- Instead of reducing Marind in dynamic events, the drop probability of Marind in field dungeons using ‘Contract Tokens: Abyss’ has been increased.
Content and System Improvements
- We have improved the system to know the current peace/conflict status in the region.
- Some improvements have been made to the party window and party recruitment functions.
- The conditions for using world and party recruitment chat have been changed to level 20.
- Improvements have been made so that in-game day and night are displayed on the map and minimap even when indoors (coop-dungeon, etc.).
- The peace/conflict status of Syleus’s Abyss, Sylabeth Temple of Sylaveth, Ant Nest, Desire temple, and Shadowed Crypt has been improved to be displayed as map icons.
- When changing the nature (conflict/peace) of the region you are in, a message informing you of the change has been improved to be displayed at the top of the screen.
- When there is another party member in Paola’s dimension, a button has been added to the party list to directly enter the dungeon where that party member is located.
- Emphasized HUD representation when in party state.
■ Party Recruitment
- In [Party Recruitment], a function has been added to check recruitment posts by specifying a category for each dungeon.
- The period of inactivity for delegating the authority of long-term inactive guild leaders has been changed from 14 days to 7 days.
- The practice scarecrow placed in the duel area of the guild base has been removed.
■ Exploration Codex
- In [Monolith Wastelands> Treasure of Daybreak], when the treasure appears, it has been modified to last for 10 minutes.
- In [Fonos Basin> Fonos Basin Treasure], the treasure has been modified to last for 10 minutes when it appears.
- In [Akidu Valley> Finding the Infiltration Route], the platform has been strengthened to prevent players from getting caught in the penetration section of the flame trap.
- Stamina has been modified so is not consumed when using defense skills while riding the Gigantrite and receiving the ‘Divine Beast’s Blessing’ buff.
- The character with Queen Bellandir’s larvae has been modified to always be exposed.
- Queen Bellandir has been changed to drop the tradable ‘Grand General’s Invincibility Gaiters’.
- The conditions for using world chat have been changed to level 20.
- The conditions for using party recruitment chat have been changed to level 20.
- A feature has been added to allow recovery of two or more death penalties at once.
- Improved the ability to see the source and use of an item when clicking on it in the Exchange.
- [Tax Status] has been added to the [Main Menu] to check accumulated taxes.
- Other UI inconveniences have been improved.
- Improvements have been made so that when clicking on an item in the exchange, you can check where it was acquired and how it is used through a menu.
- When using exchange filters, the last filter status has been improved to be maintained even after the window is closed.
- The [Tax Status] UI, which allows you to check accumulated taxes, has been added to the [Main Menu].
■ Lithograph Book
- When clicking on a Lithograph Book material item, a tab has been added to allow immediate search and purchase.
■ Content Notifier
- Improvements have been made to highlight the location of the list when clicking on the adventure/exploration codex marker on the minimap while the content notification management window is open.
- Improvements have been made to highlight the location of the selected codex list when entering by clicking the [Notifications> Content Details] button.
■ Skill Swap
- Level information has been improved to be displayed even in the darkened list of switchable skills.
- We have improved the ability to register switchable skills in the slot for swap by dragging and dropping them.
- The shape of the cursor when right-clicking and dragging has been changed to enhance recognition.
- The mouse double-click function has been applied to the special dungeon, guild raid, costume, character selection, and server selection screens.
■ Other UI improvements
- When time-limited confirmation windows (party invitations, guild summons, etc.) are displayed simultaneously, existing windows have been changed to stack instead of disappearing.
- Improvements have been made to display Lucent goods in all merchant NPC windows.
- The guide message has been supplemented in situations where voice chat using Purple Talk is possible.
- The function conditions have been modified to allow batch expansion only when there is a list on the Astral Vision panel.
- The display method of extracted items has been changed.
Gamepad usability has been improved
■ Party Marker
- The marker icon and guide have been displayed on the HUD to make it easier to recognize token operations.
■ Character information
- The focus movement path has been improved by removing duplicate buttons from the character information screen.
■ Time-limited pop-up
- We have improved the accumulated time limit pop-up so that it can be operated with the gamepad.
■ Content error correction
- Fixed an issue where the field boss ‘Minezerok’ did not spawn.
- Fixed an issue where the dagger skill ‘Frenzied Sword Dance’ could not be used on the ‘Arkeum Statue for Training’.
- Fixed an issue where certain ‘Star Tree’ rewards in the Carmine Forest were set incorrectly.
- On the 3rd and 4th floors of Syleus’s Abyss, the Living Armor Archer’s bomb arrows have been modified so that no status abnormality is received when blocking with a defense skill.
- Clasps that cannot be used on the 5th and 6th floors of Syleus’s Abyss have been modified to be usable.
- Fixed an issue where the boiling effect before a geyser erupts was temporarily weakened on Tyrant’s Isle.
- Fixed an issue where players could penetrate some of the wooden fences placed in the Cursed Wasteland.
- Fixed an issue where the camera distance was reset upon entering or resurrecting the Cursed Wasteland.
- Fixed an issue where a magic circle would not appear intermittently even if you kill the shapeshifter that appears during the Magna Duke battle in Butcher’s Canyon.
- Fixed an issue where the rotation angle of ‘Storm Raven’ was wider than other gliding transformations.
- Fixed an issue where the rewards for some areas were lower than the dynamic level.
■ System Error Correction
- Fixed an issue where the process was not performed properly when closing the opened window after interacting with the [Party Recruitment Ad Board].
- Fixed an issue where the number of party members was not updated intermittently in the [Party Recruitment] window.
- Fixed the issue of intermittently skipping the target when repeatedly targeting using the Tab key.
- Fixed an issue where, when intermittently interacting with a distant target by clicking the mouse, the object continues to move without stopping near the target.
- Fixed an issue where the death penalty recovery value was incorrectly displayed at 0:00.
- Fixed an issue where the guild relationship list was not displayed properly in the [Guild] window intermittently.
- Fixed an issue where unintended characters were displayed when “Party Recruitment Link” and special characters were used together in [Chat].
- Fixed an issue where unintended characters were displayed when entering multiple links simultaneously in [Chat].
- [Mystic Key] Fixed an issue where the main acquisition location was being announced as “Resistance Contracts.”
> [Mystic Key] can be purchased from a “Contract Coin Merchant”.
■ UI Error Correction
- An issue where when more than 5 rewards were obtained at once from the Gate of Infinity, only 5 rewards were displayed, unlike the amount of rewards received, has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where red dots could not be printed in special store lockers.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips were displayed incorrectly when switching tabs in Mirror Boutique.
- Fixed an issue where the chat was deleted when changing the channel after entering the chat.
- Fixed an issue where the chat window size did not expand depending on the resolution.
- Fixed an issue where quest markers were displayed incorrectly on the map and minimap.
- Fixed an issue where when clicking on the quick slot of another skill group, the corresponding quick slot was not selected and the group highlight was not switched.
■ Gamepad error correction
- Fixed an issue where the map cursor became larger after ‘Investigation’.
- Fixed an issue where chat messages obscured the operation guide in the bag.
- Fixed an issue where the page switching function in the context menu did not work in Crafting NPC > Bag.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Answer Counterattack’ operation in the gamepad operation guide was displayed as ‘Counterattack’.
- Fixed an issue where an unmanipulable key icon was displayed when displaying a pop-up on the HUD.
- Fixed an issue where the operation guide was not displayed when switching pads in Mirror Boutique > Costume.
- Fixed an issue where the overlay operation guide was not hidden in certain situations.
■ Graphics/direction modifications
- The visibility of the weapon proficiency button has been improved.
- The design of the glide gauge has been improved to enhance recognition.
- The shape of some icons of party tokens has been improved.
- Gate of Infinity success/failure notation has been strengthened.
- In the case of content that has not yet been opened through a chronology, the UI that displays which chronology it is opened through has been improved to be displayed in the same form.
Event & Promotion Information
[Promotion] ‘Battle Pass: Sophia’s Star’
- ‘Battle Pass: Sophia’s Star Pass’ sales begin.
- Costume: ‘Warrior of Fighting Spirit’ has been added.
- Amitoi: ‘Rebellious Teenager Gneiss’, Gliding Transformation: ‘Seraph Cygnus’ are added.
[Promotion] Resistance Lucent + Sollant Package
- A product that allows you to purchase Lucent and Sollant together will be added.
- This product can be purchased twice per month per account, and the number of purchases is reset at 00:00 on the 1st of every month.