NCSOFT sent the invitations to participate in the closed beta of the MMORPG Throne and Liberty. A total of 5,000 participants were selected, who in turn will be able to invite a friend to join the CBT. So the total number of testers will be 10000 people. The game client is now available for download via the Purple launcher .
The developers also opened the game’s official forum, where they discussed the events of the CBT. Players will compete by taking screenshots, creating unique characters, making gameplay videos, and answering questions in a quiz. The strongest guilds that have defeated the powerful bosses will also receive rewards.
Minimum / Recommended System Requirements – CBT Throne and Liberty
|CPU||intel Core i7-7700 – 4 Cores (8)||intel Core i5-11600K – 6 Cores (12)|
|GPU||GTX 1660 6GB||RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB|
|SO||Windows 10 20H2 o posterior||Windows 10 20H2 o posterior|
|DirectX®||version 12||version 12|
|Space||60GB or more||60GB or more|
Throne and Liberty’s CBT will take place from May 24 to 30 in South Korea. The game client can also be launched through the Purple mobile app. In addition, even if you didn’t get access to play the CBT, it will be possible to play Throne and Liberty in Internet Cafes in 11 cities in Korea.
If you are one of the lucky ones to participate in the CBT, please be aware of the following notices from NCSOFT:
- The beta test is only available to adults 18 years and older.
- All game data will be deleted after the beta test ends.
- All game contents are subject to change after the end of the beta test.
- Please note that bugs and game crashes may occur during the beta testing period.
- During the beta testing period, the start and end time of the test may change due to internal circumstances.
- The beta test account cannot be traded or transferred.
- If you have any questions during the beta testing period, please see the FAQ at [Customer Support].
- If the problem is not solved by the FAQ, [Customer Service] service also receives consultation, so please use it.
- If you find a bug in the game during the beta test, please report it via [Customer Support].